Sunday, May 31, 2009

Isn't this awesome?

There is an obvious double awesome going on here.

First of all, the kid. Isn't he just amazing? He is so cute, and I love him so much. I am so excited to be a dad, and I'm so lucky that my baby is so wonderful.

Second of all, the shirt! Check it out. This is truly amazing gift-giving. My wonderful friend Kathy read my post about baby names and brought this outfit to us right away. Bonus points: the writing is in orange. If you're taking notes, this is the proper way to be a blog follower.

There is no way to truly thank someone for such a wonderful gift, the best I can do is to make sure that it is prominently featured on my blog.

I've introduced the world to Harrison August through my family blog, but I guess to make things formal: Blog, this is Harrison. Harrison, this is my blog, on which you will be featured often.

4 comments:

  1. I know, it is hard to be as awesome as me. :) And I did do the orange on purpose which I am sure you know. I love it on Harrison. So cute. What a fun little guy. I can't wait to see him up close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did u ever get that email i sent you with the secret bubble wrapped news in it? sorry i screwed that up the first time i sent it. lemme know, i've been worried about u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome!!!!! I love the shirt and of course the little model in it! Too adorable!!!! I love the name Harrison by the way. I think the REAL reason you kept his name a secert until he was born, was because you didn't want anyone stealing it. Its a really cool name! I think I might steal it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shirt, and his real name! What a great name! And he is ADORABLE! He looks a lot like you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails