Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What I Learned in Georgia

We went to Georgia over the weekend so Harrison could meet his Uncle Shea. We had a good time, and in the process I learned a few things:

The people in Georgia were very nice. I don't know why this surprised me. I think it's because they were more than normal nice. Every gesture got a "thank you," every "thank you" received a "you're welcome." Although, Shea did point out that the baby brings out the best in people.

When you order seafood while looking at the sea, it may not be less expensive but you certainly get more. I didn't take pictures, but I ordered a seafood pot pie. Delicious, and teeming with seafood.

It's easier to fall asleep in the backseat of one of these:


Than it is to fall asleep in one of these:

But just slightly.

(I could claim that this is the official team jet and we saw the team at the airport. However, eventually someone would point out that the Colts played New England that weekend, which is nowhere near Georgia. I guess it's just a really big advertisement.)


And now that he has visited both sides of the country, I can officially declare Harrison to be the cutest baby in all the land.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails