Jason, I'm so psyched for you! It's gonna be busy with everything but we (the baby and I) will be rooting for you-literally! I know you will be great, and your enthusiasm will take you far, as it already has. Way to go! Happy fingers waving!
Elisha, I think those are called spirit fingers. :) Congratulations Jason! What an awesome way to add to your resume.
Does that say cheerleader at the top? I don't get it.
If you click on the picture it will expand and become much easier to read. I know the reflection is hard to see through. Yes it says cheerleader at the top, and yes the Jason Jones it is referring to is me.
Jason, I'm so psyched for you! It's gonna be busy with everything but we (the baby and I) will be rooting for you-literally! I know you will be great, and your enthusiasm will take you far, as it already has. Way to go! Happy fingers waving!
ReplyDeleteElisha, I think those are called spirit fingers. :) Congratulations Jason! What an awesome way to add to your resume.
ReplyDeleteDoes that say cheerleader at the top? I don't get it.
ReplyDeleteIf you click on the picture it will expand and become much easier to read. I know the reflection is hard to see through.
ReplyDeleteYes it says cheerleader at the top, and yes the Jason Jones it is referring to is me.