My Eight Favorite Shows (All time or currently on air?):
- M*A*S*H
- Scrubs
- The Office
- How I Met Your Mother
- Friends
- The West Wing
- The Amazing Race
- NCIS
Eight Things I Did Yesterday
- Worked
- Got really mad that someone from church came shopping at my workplace and then told me it was too bad that I had to work on a Sunday.
- Attended the dedication of the Draper, Utah Temple
- Watched 3 episodes of How I Met Your Mother
- Had waffles for dinner
- Blatantly avoided homework (I'm telling you the paper will write itself)
- Chatted with my wife
- Begged my baby to be born eight weeks early so I'd have a good excuse for not doing my homework.
- The birth of my son.
- Spending time with my wife.
- Summer.
- My summer reading list-no required for school books!
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince hitting theatres.
- Cheerleading practice.
- My uncle coming to visit.
- The end of my research paper.
- 25 Main Cafe
- Shroomies
- Slice
- Olive Garden
- Bearpaw
- The deli at Harmon's
- Samurai 21
- Timberline Inn Restaurant
- A healthy baby
- Free time with my wife
- A college degree
- A completed research paper
- A drive-in movie theatre in St. George
- A pilot's license
- A worm-hole between Salt Lake and St. George allowing faster travel
- Comments on my blog
- I actually won't tag anyone, especially since the person that tagged me also tagged everyone that will read this. So those people I re-tag if they haven't done this yet.
I love all the TV shows on your list! I am also looking forward to the summer when I can read whatever I want to.
ReplyDeleteI totally forgot to ask you guys about this cheer leading thing. That is really annoying about that person in your ward commenting on working on Sunday when they were there shopping out of their own free will and choice and they are judging you. Ew, some people's children.
ReplyDelete