I'm a lousy husband and son. I should have posted something on Mother's Day, about my wonderful wife, and my awesome mother. I should have taken a small amount of time that day to say that without these women my life wouldn't exist or be worth living; something about how important they are and how wonderful they will be as they welcome their first son and grandson, respectively, into the world.
I should have taken the time on Mother's Day to do something like that, but I decided my time would have been better spent with my wife, and on the phone with my mother instead of at the computer.
As far as how I feel about mothers. I think Elisha said it all via Mr. T.
I did get Elisha flowers and a card though.
Dude, you should've gotten your wife a massage at a spa for carrying your child around with her for the last 10mths! Maybe it would of relaxed her and then put her into labor!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, BTW, I need your email address so that I can send you an invite to my blog! willisam5@yahoo.com