The fun things we've done for my birthday:
- Going out to dinner with friends.
- A movie date, just us.
- Going to another friends for dinner and games.
- A baseball game.
- The demolition derby!

Back to feeling bad: Two days before my birthday the nice girl at the bank reminded me that my license was about to expire. I could have just renewed by mail, but I wanted a new picture because I'm 75 lbs. lighter and generally in a better mood. (Refer to the before and afters.)When I get to the driver's license place, I'm doing the paper work, and I realize that I'm twice as old as I was the first time I did this! I am actually old enough that I could have been born when I got my license and I would be able to get it again.
Other than this, not a bad birthday.
Some gifts:
- The Bourne trilogy.
- A gorilla pod. (From Harrison.)
- The board game Curses.
- Very nice photo collages of me and my baby.
- A wonderful scrapbook that Elisha put together after finding old high school photos. It's beautiful, and I know she worked so hard on it.
Sounds like you had an awesome birthday. I loved the before and after pics, especially the commentary about generally being in a better mood.
ReplyDeleteOh, and what is a gorilla pod?
ReplyDeleteI was going to include pictures of my gifts for just that reason. A gorilla pod is a highly maneuverable tripod for cameras.
ReplyDelete