And this guy:
That may not seem like reason enough for Harrison to have caused Michael's death. But I also have to consider my own sordid past. For I am just as guilty for the death of this man:
That's right, the King of Rock and Roll, Mr. Elvis Presley himself.Consider the facts:
Elvis Presley was revolutionary to the entire music industry. His music brought together multiple genres and diverse people. He was a man whose own persona became bigger than he was within his own life. He died at a young age. He is the King of Rock and Roll.
Michael Jackson was also revolutionary to the entire music industry. His music spanned many genres and united many people. He was a man whose reputation became less about his music and more about his crazy life. He also died at a young age. He is the King of Pop.
Eight days after I was born, Elvis died.
One month after Harrison was born, Michael died.
Coincidence? I think not. Apparently there is some genetic mutation that I carry and have passed on to my son that causes the death of music legends.
In 25ish years when Harrison decides to become a dad, I guess whoever has filled Michael's shoes better watch their back.

OMgosh....I can't believe that after like a month off of blogging, THIS is what you blog about? But honestly, your the first person of my blogs that I read to have posted anything about MJ, so I guess its okay. It was short and sweet and too the point, which I love!
ReplyDeleteHe died on my kid's birthday. Very strange indeed!
ReplyDeleteI just got your FB invite...but I am already on FB, but its under a different email address. I'm really retarded when it comes to computers and figuring them out, so just send me a friend request, I'm under Amber Massie Willis, on FB....willisam4@hotmail.com. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteOkay, my previous post sounded snotty so I deleted it.
ReplyDeleteIt is a good thing you are not a math major because my comments on your blog are more than double to Amber's. She is not your #1 commenter. I see where I stand though. (18 to 7 in case you were wondering) :)