Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm a Winner!

I won, I won! I am so excited. I actually won something. I never win anything. Especially something cool like the double dose of love on the nines contest. Occasionally, if it requires actual effort I can win something like a board game or a basketball game (only if I'm on the good team). But I finally won something without putting in any real effort.

No, I wasn't lucky enough to win the previously mentioned contest, but I did win a random drawing from the folks at Good Things Utah!

Yes, I love Good Things Utah! Look for me in the audience Friday morning, July 10th!

It was so nice to win something. Really, I hardly had to do anything at all. I was already registered on their website, so all I had to do was click on the button underneath the contest name that said "sign up." That easy.

I was just talking on the phone and checking my e-mail when I noticed an e-mail that said, "You're a winner." What a great way to begin the day.

So, what did I win? Who cares. I won!

Really, I am now the proud owner of a copy of the Disney Channel original movie, "Princess Protection Program"!

How sad is it that I immediately blog about this, yet I have not mentioned the fact that I won the Student of the Semester award at school?

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! First it looks like your going to be sitting in on a show that is like the View...all women's opinions. Hopefully they will be talking about "periods" or something on that day. And 2nd, you won a fabulous DVD! And don't act like you haven't already watched the movie when it came out on the Disney channel about 2wks ago! Now you can watch it as much as you want, and no one will even know!

    Oh, and congrats on being student of the semester too! But that's nothing compared to what you just won!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you and your Princess dvd! It is a tricky thing to blog about something like Student of the Semester. I avoided because I didn't want to sound full of it. I mentioned it later in my rant about the Praxis. So, good job on letting everyone know without sounding braggy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I meant full of myself. And Congrats, by the way-on the dvd and the Student of the Semester Award.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails